CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Summary

Palomino Horses are famous around the world. They were famous in history because they were owned by noble people like kings and queens. Since they were built very strongly they were also used in wars.

Palomino Horses were rode by kings and queens because they were considered a valuable horse. They were considered a valuable horse because of their intelligence, gracefulness and breathtaking beauty. Only noble, rich people were allowed to own and ride them.

Palomino Horses were used in war because of their speed, endurance, intelligence and their way of not making a sound when running. It was good to have a fast horse because they could quickly get out of the way of dangerous things. The Palomino horses quiet way of running made it easy to sneak up on people, so it's rider could be a spy in the middle of a war.

Palomino Horses are amazing as well as famous because of there swiftness, gracefulness and their beautiful colors.

In doing this project I have learned a lot about Palomino Horses. I have also learnt how to put together a blog and how to add gadgets. In looking for information, I have learned how to find the best websites and books for my blog. I now understand how to write a bibliography. Thank you to my teachers, Maggie and Jamie for assigning and helping with this project.

1 comments:

Haley said...

Wow! Chessy, good job. You did a great job on this blog, and had A LOT of posts! I ride a palomino's at Miwok, my favorite was Honey. I thought a would know half this information, but boy was I wrong! I didn't know half of this. What I really liked about your blog was that you added a lot of extra posts that made it easier for me to understand like the glossary. Thank you for teaching it to me and everybody else. Once again good job!
~Haley
P.S. I really like the gadget where you can brush and feed the horse!